Netgear Genie Setup Configuration
Looking for Netgear genie setup configuration? For this, you have to visit the Netgear IP page. Genie is also known as Netgear installation assistant as it provides you on-screen steps to make your extender up and running. After setting up the extender, there is need to configure the settings so that it works well without any issue.
To access the Netgear genie smart setup wizard, connect your device to the Netgear_ext network first. Thereafter, pull up an internet browser of your choice and enter the IP address in URL bar. Now, hit the enter key. When you log in to your device, the smart wizard will provide you with the following steps:
- Click on the next button.
- Now, wait for some time as it identifies the type of internet connection.
- Hit next.
- Customize the settings as per your requirements.
- Save the setting changes.
Congrats! You have completed extender configuration via the Netgear genie setup. In case you find any difficulty for how to setup a Netgear WiFi extender via the IP address, call us at our toll-free number 1-855-844-0144 and let one of our experts get the job done for you.
Note: The following above mentioned steps for Genie setup support for EX6150, EX6100, EX7000, EX6200, EX3920, EX3700, WN3500RP, WN2500RP, WN3000RP, WN2000RP, EX2700, WN1000RP.
Our Tech Experts are just a phone call away Call us at .+1-855-844-0144
24×7 Chat Support from our online technicians.Call us at +1-855-844-0144
Write to us at email@example.com and get reply on your Email
Netgear Genie Smart Setup | Features of Netgear Genie Smart
- Connect the Netgear Wifi Extender to an available Wifi Network or router.
- Also connect your desktop or laptop with the same router via which Netgear Wifi Extender is connected.
- Open any of your preferred web browser and login into mywifiext.net and for MAC login to mywifiext.local using username and password.
- Genie Setup page will pop up on the browser.
- Configure the technical settings of your Netgear WiFi Extender as per your requirements and needs.
- Debug every issue within the network.
- Netgear Genie provides Parental Control feature.
- Network app or network settings can be monitored and controlled effortlessly.
- You can easily monitor and control the network settings of your Netgear Wifi Extender through tablets or smartphones.
- Monitor the WiFi analytics network of your home with WiFi analytics Feature.
- Enjoy the seamless stream your favourite videos and music files over the network via your smartphones.
- Secure your connection through smart gadgets like smartphones, tablets with QR code with EZ mobile connect.
- All guest access in your home network can be monitor from one single device.
Netgear Genie | To Discover Network in Hands
The Netgear Genie is a desktop supported application that runs on both operating systems i.e. PC and MAC. The Genie Setup makes the process of Netgear New Extender Setup very easy for all the users. It can be configured to manage home routers, providing a simple dashboard to monitor, control and repair home networks. It’s good to keep your router always up to date with the latest firmware version, not all genie functions are supported on older routers’ firmware.
Configure and manage your home Netgear Wifi Extender graphically using a simple application over your desktop. It is just possible because of authenticate desktop application called The Netgear Genie. No worries if you have Windows or MAC operating system. This works perfect with both the operating systems. Using this Genie desktop application, even this person not related to technology can control & manage the home network from changing SSID to terminate non-authenticate users. You can even diagnose the network connection in case if the home routers act weird.
Netgear Models Supported by Netgear Genie
The following models support the Netgear Genie, for full utilization of Netgear Genie you must update your Netgear Wifi Extender firmware.
Donwload Netgear Genie
Connect your Desktop with Netgear Genie Smart Setup. If your desktop or smartphone’s browser does not automatically directs you to Netgear Genie. Open a web browser and mention www.mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit Enter key. If you are still facing any trouble regarding your Netgear Genie Smart Setup feel free to contact with our technical support expertise on 1-855-844-0144 for free dignoses of the connectivity issues.