Boost your existing network range with Netgear EX6400 setup that delivers a dual-band WiFi around 1.9Gbps. As a matter of fact, this smart and advance Nighthawk mesh extender in today’s modern era improves the existing internet coverage and works with your home WiFi easily to create a powerful/strong WiFi System.
In addition, it includes the mesh features smart roaming as well and one WiFi name (SSID). Moreover, Netgear Nighthawk extender setup easily connects your smart home devices (wired or wireless) to your home network without any issue, excluding new password and network name.
Netgear EX6400 (AC1900) – Features
Nighthawk EX6400 WiFi mesh extender improves the range and reach of your existing WiFi network and provides you with the best and uninterrupted connectivity you need for iPads, iPhones, tablets, smartphones, computers/desktop/PC, laptops and more.
On the other hand, it easily works with your home WiFi in a hassle-free way to create a powerful and continuous WiFi System
Additionally, its extra advance ‘Smart Roaming’ connects your mobile devices automatically to the best WiFi available as you freely move around your house.
EX6400 also extend the WiFi coverage with a single WiFi/network name and password/security key.
Moreover, it creates a whole home WiFi system easily with your existing router or gateway.
- In addition, it also supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n devices.
- High-power amplifiers along with internal antenna array increase range and reach of the internet.
- MU-MIMO technology for streaming to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Likewise, its FastLane technology uses both WiFi bands in order to establish/create a high-speed and uninterrupted internet connection.
- Its Ethernet port is designed to connect a wired device like a smart HD TV or a game console to your WiFi network easily without any issue.
- Push ‘N’ Connect using WPS (WiFi-Protected setup) that connects computers, laptops, and routers to the WiFi range extender quickly and securely.
- Works with any standard WiFi router.
- Powerful for better performance.
Netgear EX6400 (AC1900) WiFi Mesh Extender Setup Using WiFi-Protected Setup
- In the first place, carefully and gently press the WPS button on your EX6400.
- Just hold it for a few seconds and after that release it.
- You will see that the WPS LED on your Netgear device has started blinking.
- Now, within a minute, push the WPS button on your main wireless route as well.
- And if your main WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, just repeat the steps 1 and 2 and connect your range extender to the 5 GHz band easily.
The Netgear Nighthawk Application
As a matter of fact, the Netgear Nighthawk app download makes it very easy to set up your Netgear device and get more out of your internet/WiFi. With the help of this smart Netgear Nighthawk application, you can easily install and set up your device within a matter of minutes.
- Just place it closer to your existing WiFi router.
- Connect your computer or laptop to the extender (wired or wirelessly).
- Load up a web browser.
- Enter mywifiext or mywifiext.net in its URL bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you are done with the setup process easily without any issue.
Once you set up your device, then you can make use of the intuitive dashboard in order to pause the internet on your connected devices (wired or wireless) – run a quick Internet speed test as well and a lot more.
In addition, this Nighthawk application lets you monitor, repair, and control your home network/WiFi easily from anywhere. Moreover, you can even setup Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice commands for your home network using its advance, new, and latest remote management feature.
For assistance and more information about the Nighthawk application, dial a toll-free number 1-844-726-2255 and ask for Netgear extender support.